Need a buddy!

Hey NumberOne,

Hows things?? Wow, you live near a beach? :eek: I think all my problems would just melt away if I lived near the sea! I love the ocean...I live in a city centre :cry:

How did the weigh in go? I stayed the same this week :cry: and yesterday I had a binge on scotch eggs and cream cakes..I was skint the day before so didn't have much in the house to eat, next day when I got money in...I just pigged out, I ate 3 scotch eggs and one of those cakes that look like a roll with cream in the middle, and icing on the top..i thought I was going to puke afterwards...It was nice but I shouldn't have been so greedy!

I'm thinking of taking up swimming again...i've not been for years..and my daughters school that she starts in 2 weeks has a swimming pool in it! with public access so I was thinking of going like twice a week or something..dunno if that would be enough to lose weight, especially as I'll have to keep my eye on wee one..I wont be able to do laps and stuff?? Plus I still dont know if i'm ready for anyone to see me in a swimming costume!

;)

I love the city centre aswel! Around where i live, theres no decent places to shop.

And i stayed the same. Not a lb less, were both lucky we havent gained. And you should try Quorn scotch eggs. There really yummy even though its not really meat. I think its 50cals per scotch egg. Should say on the packet.

I think swimmings a great idea, even though you wont be able to do laps. Just splashing around with the girls will still burn calories plus fun ;)

Ok, Weigh in went well today! Lost 2lbs. Another 2lbs left until i hit the 11 stone mark. Going to try really hard to get to 11 stones. Shouldnt be too hard i hope
icon7.gif

Hiya,

Sorry i've not been on. I've been away in Ireland for a holiday, it was brilliant, was staying with friends who live right on the beach at Donegal, we went sight seeing loads and was fed a big meal every night, so when I came back I weighed myself and i've lost 4lbs since i've been away, must be all the walking we did. I've been craving chocolate like crazy, and have been eating a bar every night for the last week, I need to get out that habit!!

I think i've prob been going over the 1000 cal mark, but im not bothered as long as it doesnt show on the scales, if i gain or stay the same i'll prob start being stricter.

My wee girl starts school on Mon and i'm so nervous!!

Hope all is good with you!!
:)

Well done! I think thats great! Your close to 11 stones woohoo :D

I wont be on the forum for about a month. Going london tomorrow and dreading it. Scared i might gain weight again. But atleast i'll be more on the move as im going to be surrounded by family and friends. Just got to be careful that i dont grab any quick foods which are fatty!

This week ive lost another 2lbs. So im officialy 11 stones. Not as excited as i thought i would be.

Anyway wish me luck. Not going to have anyone to help me through this weight loss game lol. Im going to try and log onto the forum when i can. Make sure you dont give up, no matter what! I know you can do it. Keep up all your hard work Littlemiss ;)

Take care and talk to you later when were both more slimmer lol :p

Hi,

Hope you have a great time in London! You'll be suprised at how much weight you lose, you'll probably be getting dragged around by friends and family, out to different places ect, just try and fill yourself up with your 3 meals, you'll probably be too busy to snack.

I had a dissapointment this week, i put on 3lbs, I have been doing this diet for nearly 8 months, and thats the most amount i've put on! I haven't been pigging out or anything, I have been eating more, but not really alot of fatty things, I am hoping its to do with TOTM and the fact that I didnt do as much running about last week as I did the week before. I have just not been thinking about healthy eating as much, as i've been busy with my little girl starting school this week, plus had another flood in the house, I am dreading my weigh in on Mon as i've been eating more chocolate than normal this week. I just cant find the motivation!!

I'm gonna try and stay strong, Its wierd caus i've not been this weight for years, but when i was around 13 stone, I was slimmer looking than i am now!

Anyway, keep me posted when your in London.

Take care
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back