Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Need a diet buddy!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by mumto4, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Starting CD 2moro and would love a buddy to share everything with.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss_mallow

miss_mallow Banned

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey I started on Wednesday so im a little ahead of you but I have no buddy as yet so let me know if your interested :)
    have you done the diet before at all? x

4. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hi hun. Nice to hear from you. I did it for a week :eek: last year but was not in the right frame of mind to do it. I am determined this time though as I am 14 lbs heavier this time round :cry:. Would love to be a diet buddy for you. How much you wanting to lose? I m aiming for 3-3 1/2 st. How you finding it so far?

x

5. miss_mallow

miss_mallow Banned

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey!

Well in an ideal world I want 5 stone off, but i think i'll take it stone by stone and judge how I look from that.
    Judging by weight charts Im 5 stone over weight, but I don't look as heavy as i am so maybe if i lost 5 stone I would look awful.. i think i'll wait and see.
    Im finding the diet great so far, loving the chocolate and chocolate mint shakes!
    although i am quite hungry at the minute i haven't cheated and will do my best not to for the duration.
    Im heading on holiday on 27th august would love 3 stone off by then so thats my first goal, then i'd like the next 2 off for xmas.
    this is the end of day 3 for me, gonna have to down another pint of water before bed... yuck!
    roll on day 4! x

6. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Morning hun, hope your ok.

Well day one, so far so good but only been up 1/2 hr lol. So far had 3 glasses of water and going to have my porridge at about 10, then shake at 2:30 and another at 7pm. What time do you generally have yours? I don't mind drinking the water as i drink loads anyway so that shouldn't be a problem (I hope).

Think i'm going to start a blog about my journey, sort of a diary to look back on.

Heres to a good day for us both xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.