Need a diet buddy!

mumto4

Starting CD 2moro and would love a buddy to share everything with.

xx

Hey I started on Wednesday so im a little ahead of you but I have no buddy as yet so let me know if your interested :)
have you done the diet before at all? x

Hi hun. Nice to hear from you. I did it for a week :eek: last year but was not in the right frame of mind to do it. I am determined this time though as I am 14 lbs heavier this time round :cry:. Would love to be a diet buddy for you. How much you wanting to lose? I m aiming for 3-3 1/2 st. How you finding it so far?

x

Hey!

Well in an ideal world I want 5 stone off, but i think i'll take it stone by stone and judge how I look from that.
Judging by weight charts Im 5 stone over weight, but I don't look as heavy as i am so maybe if i lost 5 stone I would look awful.. i think i'll wait and see.
Im finding the diet great so far, loving the chocolate and chocolate mint shakes!
although i am quite hungry at the minute i haven't cheated and will do my best not to for the duration.
Im heading on holiday on 27th august would love 3 stone off by then so thats my first goal, then i'd like the next 2 off for xmas.
this is the end of day 3 for me, gonna have to down another pint of water before bed... yuck!
roll on day 4! x

Morning hun, hope your ok.

Well day one, so far so good but only been up 1/2 hr lol. So far had 3 glasses of water and going to have my porridge at about 10, then shake at 2:30 and another at 7pm. What time do you generally have yours? I don't mind drinking the water as i drink loads anyway so that shouldn't be a problem (I hope).

Think i'm going to start a blog about my journey, sort of a diary to look back on.

Heres to a good day for us both xx

Back