1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a family recipe for 6 people

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by LaurenHE, 21 July 2011 Social URL.

1. LaurenHE

LaurenHE Member

I'm on extra easy no syns used up to now has anyone got any recipes that doesnt taste diety ?? Xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    free food spag bol extra lean mince does not taste diety
  4. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Chilli with rice and cheese on top. Mmmmm.. You can make it mild if there are kiddies. Stick a tin of baked beans in as well as kidney beans and sweetcorn. makes it really tasty. x
  5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    I dont think any slimming world foods taste diety. As the list of free food combinations using healthy extras is endless.

Also why are you not using syns? It is recommended that you have at least 5 per day.

There are heaps of recipes on here if you do a search using the search this forum button at the top of this on the blue bar or check out this thread for inspiration http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/84682-post-your-food-pics-meal-ideas.html, you will also find many recipes on my blog Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes
  6. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Do you mean your syns are all used up or that you havent used them up yet?

The majority of recipes can be adapted to be SW friendly and not taste 'diet-y' just by using your HEXes and substituting/reducing stuff like oil (use less or use Fry Light or use it as your HEX), sugar (replace with sweetener), cheese (use reduced fat, grate it, use a bit less of it, use it as your HEX), meat/carbs (use as HEX, use less by mixing it with other stuff/slicing it, grill it etc etc).

What do you fancy making? Are you stuck to EE or can you change?
  7. LaurenHE

LaurenHE Member

I use syns definaly but just hadn't used any on my breakfast x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.