need a helping hand back on the sw waggon!

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hello all,

Back again!

Well after a lovely few months of wedding plans, honeymoon and lovely letter receiving and writing, I stepped on the scales...

I was quite happy - until I stepped on the scale.
I was ok before, but now i'm a little pale.
While I was frollicking and having fun,
I was adding inches to my bum!
well if I'd have known when I had that beer
I'd have handed it back, 'no thank you dear'
I had fruit every day and salad for tea
and several days we went in the sea
I'd splash about, snorkle and swim
thinking 'when I get home, i'll be lovely and slim!'
then with the all inclusive we'd go for a meal
and have drinks and cocktails till I could no longer feel
we sat on the day bed, as it was quite a hard day
what with eating and drinking and not having to pay :)
watching the fish from a boat and catching a few,
going for dinner and eating them too!
and as honeymooners, we had free wine
I really dont know how we found the time
to sit and relax and take in the view
the weight's gone back on and minimin's I need you!!!

you can see a huge selection of wedding pics and honeymoon pics here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2090628&id=1229197946&l=2008fb0319

But I seriously need help getting back on the sw waggon now and get this weight off for good!

LOL !!!!!!!! What a clever verse.............

Hop back on the waggon and start anew.

Good Luck !!!

How on earth did you think of that verse? Its great!

Love that poem! Your photos are also amazing! Congrats to you and the new hubby!

I am in the same boat, lost 4 stone for my wedding and when it was all over i didnt have anything to really push me into getting the honeymoon weight off. Im at target but I am very often over by a few pounds, i set myself little goals. For example i have a friends wedding next month and want to be at target so I can relax and enjoy the food/wine. I had women of the year last month so wanted to look my best for that...

Do you have any thing coming up to keep you on track?

Good Luck and you look amazing in your photos!! xx

thanks guys (and for the verse comments, things like that just happen to come to me, lol, I did have poetry published a few years ago).

another day tomorrow, starting afresh, back on the waggon!

something to head for, well, not really an event, but I do have serious back problems, had major surgery already, got fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome and now found out that I may have arthritis in my lower back, and may need another disc taken out and more fusion surgery.

losing weight wont fix this, but I hurt more when I am heavier. its hard to associate that extra biscuit to extra pain though, logically I can see it, but not always enough to act on it.

like we all know we increase the risk of diabetis by being over weight, but most of us still mindlessly chomp away on a pound of ben & jerry's or a pack of viscount biscuits in front of the tv set.

I am going to start reading my beck diet solution again today-its gotta be done!

I love minimins you know, it doesn;t matter where you are or what you need there is always someone who will give a helpful remark or advice or encouragement.

Back