Need a kick up the backside...!

Buttercup101

Hi everyone,

I've been really bad with good for the last couple of weeks and I desperately need to get back on track. I do slimming world from home and have lost almost 4 stone. I've got 1 more stone to go.

Please give me a metaphorical kick up the bum to get me on track again!!

Reasons for going off track: Hubby was off work last week and we went away for a few days. It was also my eldest boys 4th birthday which meant days out and party cake. All back to 'normal' now but I really need to get out of bad habits I've become accustomed to recently

Thanks in advance x

I need a kick up the backside too!

I started properky yesterday, planned my meals and made a box of treats worth 60 syns for the week.

I started dieting jan 2012 started at 12st 5 lost 2 and a half stone for a holiday sept 2012 got back from my holiday and never really got back into it i weighed myself this morning and i'm 11st 10lb which means i've now technically only lost 9lb and i'm gutted all my hard work down the drain!

Now i'm back with 3 stone to loose!

Well done on your weight loss you've done great, dont be like me its so easy to put it back on, consider this a kick up the backside lol Good luck x

Ladies I have been off plan too.........my youngest daughter split up with her boyfriend and moved back home and my father in law became ill and passed away. Of course dieting goes out of the window as you try to deal with life but you need to remind yourself why you began this journey in the first place. What was it that made you want to join? Where your clothes too tight, did you see a photo you couldn't bear, did you realise when you looked in the mirror your stomach stuck out more than your boobs or your arse looked saggy? Welcome to my world!

Well, whatever it was you need to get all of your books out again, find that photo, try those clothes on and get back in the zone. Christmas is coming so give yourself a mini challenge to stick to plan until then!!

Consider your butt kicked!!

Hi ladies I need a kick too maybe a slap too last post made me smile and going to bed tonight reminding myself that I hate shopping in the "fat section/fat shop" I dont want to be skinny just comfortable in my skin how you all going on? Xxz

Definitely the same here was so close to my club 10 and now have put half a stone on... Not impressed.
Though I may try the success express to kick start me back into the swing of things.

Either that or the pic of the leathers I want on the kitchen fridge... They are my final reward I am saving each week for and will only buy once I'm 10stone

Last edited:
Back