need a little help from your (lt) friends

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mollypop, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. mollypop

mollypop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    lweight watchers
    hello guys me again (thing im turning into a serial poster ha)

ive been reading through a load of peoples posts, cos i have nothing better to do and i like to see people feel the same as i do about things. ANYWAY i have seen alot of post about low days and people having hard days, finding it hard to keep motviated. i completely relate to this every few days i just want to give all in and have something yummy specially when i see other people doing it (grr to my mother and sister going for sunday lunch :|) anywho i thought it might be a nice idea to make a tread with just some tips or advice on wat different people do when they are feeling the little demons building up on them. maybe if people would like to add a a point or two that would be great. i no id love some more handy tips. but guys keep it short so peeps can just read though them all. i no im no one to talk cos i do be righting essays once i start but maybe just add a line or two for some ideas if u like.
    ill start shall i??

:flirt2:i keep a VERY bad picture of me on my phone at my heaviest so i look at it and remember why i do NOT want to be back there.

:flirt2:i had a MASSIVE storage bad of clothes that did not fit me at various levels and every now and then i try something on to see if its closer to fitting or actually does (now i have 3 more jeans i can wear and a good few tops :D)

:flirt2:last weekend i through out my most BAGGIEST clothes i used to use to COVER me. no going bk now mwahaha.

thats all i got so far :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I found yesterday hard, as Sundays are a lazy day. So I had a look around the shops.

5. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I bought a pair of white linen trousers from Primark (size 18 biggest they do) - when I started on 4th Jan, I was struggling to get in to a size 24. Every week after my WI, I get the white linen pants out and try them on......last week, I was actually able to fasten and zip them up (still quite tight across the tummy though). This has really helped me keep motivated, I want to be able to shop in the main stream shops instead of Evans etc!

6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    If I'm feeling tempted to give up I 1) drink more water and a lovely green tea with sweetners 2) go Internet shopping 3) have a nice hot shower/ long soak in the bath or finally get the wii fit plus out!!!

7. janey23

janey23 Just keep swimming ...

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    when ever I'm struggling at night time, I go upstairs and try on clothes that are just a bit too small for me!

I have also hung a dress that i'm looking forward to wearing in the next couple of weeks on the outside of my wardrobe. I've taken a photo of it and use it as wallpaper on my phone

8. mollypop

mollypop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    lweight watchers
    oh thats a good idea too. i have the most beautiful skirt id love to wear. now its gotta be a size 10/12 if anything but god i love it lol

9. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think mine are very similar to yours!

- I have my before/after pictures as my wallpaper on my phone (seeing as I'm trying to get back to my goal...)
    - Try on my goal dress & see how close it is to fitting
    - Get rid of all the "fat clothes" once they stop fitting
    - Go online shopping! I can spend hours doing that...

Hannah

10. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah, i try clothes on that are either too big or my 'goal' clothes! I bought a pair of trousers for work the other day from Oasis that were a bit too small so i am trying them on every other day...hope i get into them sooooon!!!xx

11. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

I'm just on day 9 but the thing that keeps me motivated so far is a Journey Journal where I record my lioptrim journey. All the reasons I started are there, why I have to continue this and the consequences if I don't stick to this. So, anytime, I feel like self sabotaging, I dive into this, write all my feelings etc. and put them on the paper rather than turning to food. Helping me stay on track so far.

12. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I just think about all the money I have wasted if I ate now and spoiled it. This is my third attempt to stay at my goal weight and I am going to have to make drastic changes to my lifestyle once I refeed. I feel such a failure for stuffing my face with food. I spoke to the doctor last week and he said diets don't work, I agreed, but said it is like being an alcoholic on this diet, NO food at all and I'm fine, but give me a choice on other diets and I can't help myself. : )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.