• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need a little help with meals

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
Evening Ladies

Well I am looking for some help. I am no cook at all!!! Ask e to put a collection of ingredients together and make something delicious is never gonna happen, even with a recipie and ingredients listed, so I am looking for meals on both green and red which are SW friendly but v.v.v easy!!!

Your help will be much appreciated!!

TY in advance

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Theres a recipe section at the top.. all good and vary!!

Enjoy the wave of inspiration that will happen lol
xx

G: 12st0lb
LOL! You sound like me!
My favourite day is 2 x weetabix for breakfast, fruit or ready made jelly for snacks, Jacket Potato with cottage cheese and a tin of beans for lunch! For tea, something quorn in oven with some mccains rustic chips - 10 syns for whole bag although about a quarter is enough!!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
ready washed and prepared veg are great for popping into microwave or steamer plus stick a couple of quorn bangers into a pan with tin chopped tomatoes and add some spices/curry powder. really simple takes less than 5 mins,very filling,

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
The recipe thread is great for ideas.

I think you can't go wrong with roast veg, it's easy peasy and free on both. I vary it, but usually include carrots, aubergine, peppers, butternut squash, courgette, red onion and cherry tomatoes. Just chop it all up into big, easy chunks, spray in frylight, season with a little salt and pepper and if you've got any fresh rosemary shove that in (if not, a sprinkle of dried mixed herbs works too) and bung it in the oven at about 180 for about an hour ish, depending on how big you cut the pieces.

I serve roast veg with almost everything - a steak, a jacket potato, cous cous, rice, pasta, (you can make it into a sauce by putting the veg with a tin of chopped tomatoes and heating through).

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
vegetable soups and stews are really easy too. That's just a case of chuck it all in a pan and let it cook till it's tender. They're also very filling