Need a little help with meals

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maybebabypowell, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    Evening Ladies

Well I am looking for some help. I am no cook at all!!! Ask e to put a collection of ingredients together and make something delicious is never gonna happen, even with a recipie and ingredients listed, so I am looking for meals on both green and red which are SW friendly but v.v.v easy!!!

Your help will be much appreciated!!

TY in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Theres a recipe section at the top.. all good and vary!!

Enjoy the wave of inspiration that will happen lol
    xx

4. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL! You sound like me!
    My favourite day is 2 x weetabix for breakfast, fruit or ready made jelly for snacks, Jacket Potato with cottage cheese and a tin of beans for lunch! For tea, something quorn in oven with some mccains rustic chips - 10 syns for whole bag although about a quarter is enough!!

5. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    ready washed and prepared veg are great for popping into microwave or steamer plus stick a couple of quorn bangers into a pan with tin chopped tomatoes and add some spices/curry powder. really simple takes less than 5 mins,very filling,

6. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The recipe thread is great for ideas.

I think you can't go wrong with roast veg, it's easy peasy and free on both. I vary it, but usually include carrots, aubergine, peppers, butternut squash, courgette, red onion and cherry tomatoes. Just chop it all up into big, easy chunks, spray in frylight, season with a little salt and pepper and if you've got any fresh rosemary shove that in (if not, a sprinkle of dried mixed herbs works too) and bung it in the oven at about 180 for about an hour ish, depending on how big you cut the pieces.

I serve roast veg with almost everything - a steak, a jacket potato, cous cous, rice, pasta, (you can make it into a sauce by putting the veg with a tin of chopped tomatoes and heating through).

7. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    vegetable soups and stews are really easy too. That's just a case of chuck it all in a pan and let it cook till it's tender. They're also very filling

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.