Need a little help with meals

maybebabypowell

Evening Ladies

Well I am looking for some help. I am no cook at all!!! Ask e to put a collection of ingredients together and make something delicious is never gonna happen, even with a recipie and ingredients listed, so I am looking for meals on both green and red which are SW friendly but v.v.v easy!!!

Your help will be much appreciated!!

TY in advance

Theres a recipe section at the top.. all good and vary!!

Enjoy the wave of inspiration that will happen lol
xx

LOL! You sound like me!
My favourite day is 2 x weetabix for breakfast, fruit or ready made jelly for snacks, Jacket Potato with cottage cheese and a tin of beans for lunch! For tea, something quorn in oven with some mccains rustic chips - 10 syns for whole bag although about a quarter is enough!!

ready washed and prepared veg are great for popping into microwave or steamer plus stick a couple of quorn bangers into a pan with tin chopped tomatoes and add some spices/curry powder. really simple takes less than 5 mins,very filling,

The recipe thread is great for ideas.

I think you can't go wrong with roast veg, it's easy peasy and free on both. I vary it, but usually include carrots, aubergine, peppers, butternut squash, courgette, red onion and cherry tomatoes. Just chop it all up into big, easy chunks, spray in frylight, season with a little salt and pepper and if you've got any fresh rosemary shove that in (if not, a sprinkle of dried mixed herbs works too) and bung it in the oven at about 180 for about an hour ish, depending on how big you cut the pieces.

I serve roast veg with almost everything - a steak, a jacket potato, cous cous, rice, pasta, (you can make it into a sauce by putting the veg with a tin of chopped tomatoes and heating through).

vegetable soups and stews are really easy too. That's just a case of chuck it all in a pan and let it cook till it's tender. They're also very filling

Back