Need a little push

jason0411

On maintenance for 4 months now but have had a little hickup over the last few days.
Worked all Christmas and lost a little but have now put on half a stone. Think most of it must be water retention but need to be chastised and whipped by all you lovely people to help me regain focus and lose this bit of blob I have picked up.:(

Ditto ... I'm too scared to even face the scales I've eaten so much and consequently can't be precise on what I've gained - but it's a dress size so we're talking in excess of a stone.

So I'm quite envious of your 7lb gain. :)

However, I'm quite happy to chastise you Ms Whiplash style just for the fun of it ;)

don't worry you'll soon have that 1/2 stone off! I'm another one who is actually jealous of your 7lbs! :) I have put on aprox 10lbs:mad: - but am back on s/s for a couple of weeks. although I'm not that happy about it I am still over 2 stone lighter than I was this time last year! good luck 2 u and the rest of us hoping to lose the extra xmas lb's
asap!

On maintenance for 4 months now but have had a little hickup over the last few days.
Worked all Christmas and lost a little but have now put on half a stone. Think most of it must be water retention but need to be chastised and whipped by all you lovely people to help me regain focus and lose this bit of blob I have picked up.:(

not sure about a push...but the whip sounds like it might be fun !! ;)

half a stone is nuthin' hun...just glycogen....start eating right again and it'll be off in no time...come on babe you've done sooo well.....you CAN DO THIS and KEEP THAT WEIGHT OFF !!!

Auntie Debz will be checking up on ya !

Debz
xx

Jason, you know most of this maintenance lark is about learning to be 'normal'. Doing what normal people do, without panicking too much.

I spent the first year after target in a constant state of high alert/neurosis, but the fact is that most people gain weight over Christmas, then cut back (either consciously or subconsciously) towards spring.

We can be here with our whips
whip.gif
, but at the end of the day, this is something we all have to get your head around. What's the alternative?

Sucks eh :D

So get on that wagon as it's going to come off really quick if you catch it before it settles in nice and cosy loike ;)

a kick in the butt by Mrs Putt !!1

How about a large kick in the butt !!! LOL..........thats what I needed. On day 4 ssing now and glad to be back on it.........its hard very hard.......if only I had listened to all the advice on the board to stick to it..........anyway. I stayed the same weight. I put this down to walking lots everyday..........avoiding carbs......and a Christmas miracle:D

Anyway - I am pulling the lift raft up beside you and dragging you in..........

Stick to your shakes and water.....shakes and water, water and shakes........and have some water if you need it.
I also find that water has helped me ........;)

OH and as for the rest of you.............go weigh yourselves..........do not be afraid. Its only a number and you need to see where you are so that you can be less next week.

Heres to a skinny new year.

x

Bettyboo

thankyou

Cheers me Dears.

Will get it off in no time, trouble is my pool is turned off at the moment so can't do my excercises.
I will have to get the bike out.

did someone say scales?, i have been avoiding mine this the day after boxing day and am still eating............... worried sick just so worried about stepping on to them,..............
good luck jason

Back