Need a night out!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys, Just wanted to have a moan about not being able to have a good old night out, have a good drink and dance the night away!!!

My friends keep asking to arrange a night out and i keep saying, i cant drink! I know i can go and no drink but not the same is it!

Friday night and i just want to go and dance!! Any1 else agree?!! xxx

1,000,000,000% agree I was just thinking the same, stuck in here on a friday night , I use to take the p'#s out some people stuck on forums all night lol, and here I am, I cant wait to go out and get totally off my trolley, not good I know but I will enjoy it and the hang over that goes with it:D:D:Dx

Yeah same here i used to think people were very sad for doing exactly what we are now! God i want to go now!! yeah ill take the hangover xxx

fancy it?!

Bugger it lets go!:Dx

is it a good pint or do you just sell water

Vodka?

Me too me too!
I have been out but I do get funny looks drinking water all night, and the other detrimental thing is I now smoke like a knackered exhaust pipe. :D

Me too - I am just dying for a good old booze up! Was saying the same thing to Lady the other night in the chat room. I am bored with being the driver now, bored of staying in to avoid temptation - just wanna have a blow out :)

Lets go!!! I cant wait xx

haha can you imagine if we all had a meet up, went into a bar and all ordered water, they would be baffled!

Its not a great time of year either, I didnt realise all the birthdays, bankholidays and special occassion that were on my calendar these next few months. I've been dodging nights out quite well but I'm going to have to invent a big one for Paddy's weekend. Where's me plastic bubble?????:cry:

Its my friends 21st next weekend, i am going to go but not drink. they are not impressed im normally the one wanting to go straight onto town!! It will be worth it i guess guys xxx

I'm the same. Friends arent used to me staying in when I'm off. I'm normally on the phone, organizing a night out. Ah well, I know my skin is a lot happier, so its worth it. Never had a hangover so probably when I do drink it will kill me and I wont want to do it again. HaHa, Head explosion....

Believe me its worth it.......hard for the evening but the next day you will be sooooo proud of yourself.

Back