Need a push .. ;(

ltlmidge

Hi all been doing Ww pro points for nearly 4 wks my weigh in was yesterday i lost 1lb .. my totall loss is 6lb now but i had really bad day yesterday really moody plus am due for my pm.. i felt like i fell last nite as got chippy chips(small portion ) but didn`t stop there then went eat hula hoops ;( any tips to bring me back to high would be great and any good food tips or soup recipe if anyone got one please xx

also am doing 29pp and not sure if that right waiting on my calculator to arrive

Hey,

WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

This is a link to help you check if 29 is the right amount of points to be on.

6lbs is a great loss so far.. think of it in different terms... like its the same as 6 blocks of butter!! That always make me smile when i think of it in terms of items!!

A quick tip is to buy some of the WW snacks as they are low points and handy to have. You can eat 3 of their chocolate biscuits and not feel too bad. Their crisps tend to be 2 points a bag which isnt bad.

It can be a good idea to have some low point things in your fridge like zero or low point soup. Its especially good for winter time!! I like their version of angel delight too... all low points!

Soups are great, I just chuck all sorts of veg in and make up a big batch. Also as Nemesis82 said, the ww goodies are really handy to have in and also fruit dont forget is all free. Well done on your loss so far, stick at it x

i hav found i have no will power so i only have things in my house that i dont feel guilty about. small bags of popcorn, snack a jack multi pack, 0 pt jelly, angel delight, fruit! i just feel that even on my worst day if i dig into them, its not as bad as of full fat foods!
Good luck! :)

i hav found i have no will power so i only have things in my house that i dont feel guilty about. small bags of popcorn, snack a jack multi pack, 0 pt jelly, angel delight, fruit! i just feel that even on my worst day if i dig into them, its not as bad as of full fat foods!
Good luck! :)

How many pp is angel delight please? :)

The WW brand is called strawberry or banoffee whip and is 2 points for the whole pack when made with skimmed milk... the packet says 2 servings at 1 point each but when im feeling bad, i can have the whole lot :)

I bought mine from Asda but i would imagine you get them in most supermarkets.. got the butterscotch one in the fridge to take with me to work tonight!

I normally hate skimmed milk but in the pudding its not that noticeable :)

Back