• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

need a really simple explaination

JoCal

S: 13st1lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st0lb Loss: -0st3lb(-1.64%)
Hello all,

Can anyone give me the idiots guide to Extra Easy please. I get red and I get green days. But other than that I have no idea about the other ways you can do SW!! I thought with EE you had the things that are free on red and green, but then doesn't that defeat the idea of the red and green days.... I am having a dippy moment!!

Please help!!

Jo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
EE is the same as red and green EXCEPT:

1 HEa
1HEb

All the free foods lists from both plans are FREE on EE.

That's it in a nutshell. If ever a SYN food contains a value on red and/or green, count the lower value.

poweris3

S: 17st6lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st7lb(2.87%)
Been wondering this myself... Does this mean I could have all the pasta/rice I wanted AND as much meat as I fancied too?? Sounds too good to be right lol

xxx

S: 19st2lb C: 14st0lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 5st2lb(26.87%)
Hi

believe they do recommend that 1/3 of your plate is filled with SuperFree food though, which is the Free Foods like Veg/Fruit etc that are free on BOTH Red and Green days (so not peas, parsnips etc).

Please correct me anyone if I am wrong anyone.

DisneyMumma

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
That is correct but they do suggest you fill 1/3 of the plate with super free food for the best results.

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yep, don't be scared. Oh, and if you come across products that contain both red free AND green free foods, count the lower syn value:

eg: Tesco Sushi - primarily rice, with some chicken and fish so count the lower syn value.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I love the EE plan and Im always full. The others have explained it perfectly, but if you are still a little unsure, post your food diary for the day and we can have a look at it for you.
Good luck hun, it really is as good as it sounds!

JoCal

S: 13st1lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st0lb Loss: -0st3lb(-1.64%)
thanks for that, I will have a go and post it in my food diary when I get round to doing it!

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I love EE too, dont think I could go back to red/green days now after nearly two weeks of EE now!

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
S: 16st7lb C: 10st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 6st5lb(38.53%)
There's quite a lot of advice threads about EE on this forum but the others here have given a pretty good "simplified" explanation you asked for - I love the EE plan and have been doing it (most of the time) since it came out at Christmas! Best o'luck'n'stuff with it!