Need advice for Men on lipotrim

claz

wants to be slim
Hi,

My hubby has decided he wants to lose weight now that he has seen how well i'm doing on lipotrim - He's 6ft 5" and currently weighs 19stone and he loves food. - and is always eating -he would like to get to 16st so has 3 stone to lose.

He likes the idea of doing lipotrim but is not sure he would be able to stick to it - just wondered if there is any men out there on the diet who can give his some motivation to try it out - or anyone suggest a different diet that would suit him better.

Thanks

Claire x

hey hun i know im a woman but i know too men that have done it one is currently still on it ...

My bro in law did the total food replacement and lost over 4/5 stone now in saying he did it every friday he would eat chicken and drink vodka (his treat) then on sat back on the bandwagon he lost the weight he wanted too and still looks great :)

His brother is my age and one of my best friends (21)
he is on the maintanence one where you eat bars and i think one mean not too sure maybe it is just bars but he can look into it...
He has lost over a 22lbs in a month and is in clothes that he fit into 2years ago.

Your hubby can choose which he would prefer both have good results !! as ive seen it first hand :)
good luck too both of you and i hope i have helped in some way :)

xx

Hiya Claire

I am a guy and reduced down by 11.5 stone back in 2005/2006 using a VLCD product.

If you check out About Me - The Diet Guy then you will see that it most definitely works for guys as well as girls.

And the good thing for us lucky men is that the losses tend to me quite a bit quicker than for females so that works for motivation.

Hope that helps

Mike

Hi - thanks -

Annie - i'm thinking of trying him on the CD so that he can have a meal at night - but thanks for the advise anyway.

And Mike - that is an amazing weight loss...

Back