Need advice on Lipotrim

i find the vanilla best warm because you can put a little bit of coffee in it.
otherwise i just stick to the chocolate. i generally dont have any of the other flavours. but im not overly bothered. ive just sort of forgotten about food...
but when i started i did try all of them. x

I think we are all diferent hun xx I use mostly chocolate and sometimes vanilla which I make up with loads of ice and a bit of coffee! I can't abide the strawberry, but some love it xx

Thanks to all for your replies! Your advice is very consistent with one another so I will definitely do as you all suggest. I will be starting on 8th November so I'm looking forward to logging on here for more support as your success stories are v inspiring! I can't believe how well you are all doing on this diet and how much will power you all have. As a newbie on here I'm finding the site a bit difficult i.e. where to find my thread and how to set up a weight tracker etc. If anyone has time to explain I would be grateful.
Thanks again to you all, 8th Nov here I come! NB x

To find any threads that you have posted in that have new replies in them when you log in go to the link that says 'user cp' in the blue lines at the top of the page.
To set up a weight tracker go to 'tickerfactory.com and click on the weight loss category, then when they give you the URL about halfway down the finish page (which they call bbcode) copy and paste it onto your signature.

oooh....forgot to ask a vital question! Which flavours do you recommend? As you have been on the diet for so long, there must be flavours that are enjoyable/bearable! Please let me know! Thanks so much, NB x

Personally i can only stomach the vanilla chocolate and strawberry shakes, but i know of people who also like the chicken soup so i would say try them all to start. If there are any you really dont like, ask your chemist if it would be okay to bring them back and swap them, thats what i did with my soups!
I wouldnt really bother trying the flapjacks they are truly awful, its like chewing cardboard i dont think i have met anyone who actually likes them!
Good luck on your journey and i hope this has helped!! xxx

Back