Need advice please.

MOSEYMOO

MAUREEN XXX
i was wondering if on wed thurs fri sat sun i cud have 2 shakes and chicken, fish salad, if i wud stay i keytosis, like a mini atkins break, i have boyfriend flying on fri to see me and thought if i stick to atkins type foood il not do too much damage??:eek:. x

Do you really want to prolong your journey on LT?

My advice, dont do it! Ok, your bf is coming to see you but look at it like a 'test' that you can do something like this and not feel the need to eat for the sake of it, cuz really thats what your wanting to do - eat because your bf is in town.

Anyways, told you my opinion but really it is up to you. Will your bf be eating the meals you are too?

Whatever you decide good luck. And if you do choose to have 1 meal - watch your portion size and eat sensibly. :)

As I understand it, even a bite of apple could send you out of ketosis. thats what the literature says and they should know. Is it worth slowing your progress and going through the hunger again? This diet seems to be very restrictive, but because of that it works. Personally, I wouldn't risk it.

Hi Maureen,
that's why this diet is difficult, it doesn't allow us to come off it for a weekend and go back on again. People do, I know, but nearly all say it is so difficult to do so. Is there also a fear that you may drink alcohol during his visit as you need to refeed properly before you do. I hope you find a solution which works for you. Good luck.
Doirin

Oh yeah - alcohol is a no no whilst in ketosis!!!! :eek:

thank you all for ur replies. Yes ur right il just be eating for the sake of it. if he wasnt coming over id stick to it 100%. i did LT last year (when i was single) and lost 3st 2Lbs in 9weeks, and if he was living here id stick to it.. but
it is a new relationship and i wanted to show him the sights in ireland and it wud be lovely to sit down to 1 meal with him in a restaurant every evening. he comes fri 2pm till mon 6am..
he is slim, doesnt eat much. special k for breakfast, maybe sandwich or a meal at nite. banana at lunch, no crap.!!!
so its not like he will be forcing food down me??
im not one bit hungry, but il be nervous spending a whole weekend with him, and wud liked to have had a few dinner dates. He wud support me, cos ive explained it. no wudnt be having alcohol.
but on atkins ketosis, u can have salad, fish, chicken.
wot do u all think??
ps i weghed myself at home Mon am and was 13st 5Lbs
today am, weighed 12st 10Lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!
i remeber having good loss last time.
my WI in chemist is tomorow.
He returns in 2weeks, 1st aug to attend a 40th b/day party with me, Thats my goal to loook good for that. xx:confused::confused::confused::confused:

i agree with above.....lipotrim is restricted for a reason. unfortuanatly we all have things that crop up and it would be so easy to say oh little wont hurt. for me thats what made me like i am. its up to you at the end of the day, and eating healthy you could still lose weight. but personally its worth the hassle and its harder trying to get back on the wagon.....i found that out after my hols!

Back