Need advice please!!

Tink34

Hello, Im just coming to the end of week two (weigh in tomorrow) but I found the last two days quite tough. Yesturday I was seeing bread everywhere, but I resisted and I am so chuffed that I did.
Today Ive had large gaps in between my shakes (12pm, 5.30pm and due my last one now) and Ive had terrible heartburn and wind gurgling around in my guts. Could the heartburn be due to being out of my normal pattern, or is it something that happens on LT?? anyone else struggle with it?
and the wind is that normal, I didnt get it last week???

can anyone offer any advise??

Hi yes i also had the gurling in my stomach still do actually and im nearly at week 5. I have to say ive never had heartburn so cant give advice on that. an week 2 was prob the hardest for me food was EVERYWHERE but it has got much much easier.

Hi, I had some heartburn , probably as I have an ulcer. Was really afraid it would kick off big time. Anyway, I took gaviscon a few times and it settled. It did notaffect weightloss.

oh i've had a right old time with heartburn. i found the most lipotrim friendly ways of dealing with it is peppermint tea - or fizzy water. mainly coz the fizzy water makes me burp and sorts it! xx

Back