Need advice

Kirsti87

I have had my three meals! but i find myself sitting here starving!! is there anything i can have?!
xx

find some low fat snacks...
like fruit..

some thing like some frozen yougurt/sorbet... as long as you have not gone over your 15g of your meal you shouldnt get anything....

make a masive bowl of fruit salad, and add some fat free yog,,, i really liked the activia vanilla (fat free)... very nice.. wasnt overly keen on the muller light... to me they are too watery..

hope this has helped.

no problms...

I snack on fruit , yougarts , snack a jacks and cottage cheese, cereal bars (morrisons eat smart banoffee cereal bars are well within limits,are lovely and only cost 86p for 6) or weight watchers hoola hoops.Just spend time at the supermarket looing at labels of your thing you like to snack on I'm sure you'll find something.Or just have a piece of toast/bagel and jam x

I have a selection of low fat, low cal snacks in my larder all the time. Have a wander around your local supermarket and you will be surprised what you can find.

For example, last night for my late night tummy rumbles I had a Asda's "Mighty instant chicken noodle" instant soup, cals = 107 fat 0.3, it was warm, tasty and did the job. The other thing that I have found a life saver if a new range of "Mug Shot" noodle snacks. Made in a mug there is a range of flavours and the cals are about 210 fat 3.5. Again so easy to make and really filling.

My other standby is a pack of Aldi's "Benefit" cereal, especially the one with red fruits in and topped with home made yummy low fat yogurt.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Back