Need advice

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Kirsti87, 14 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kirsti87

Kirsti87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have had my three meals! but i find myself sitting here starving!! is there anything i can have?!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    find some low fat snacks...
    like fruit..

some thing like some frozen yougurt/sorbet... as long as you have not gone over your 15g of your meal you shouldnt get anything....

make a masive bowl of fruit salad, and add some fat free yog,,, i really liked the activia vanilla (fat free)... very nice.. wasnt overly keen on the muller light... to me they are too watery..

hope this has helped.

4. Kirsti87

Kirsti87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Kes! xxx

5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    no problms...

6. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I snack on fruit , yougarts , snack a jacks and cottage cheese, cereal bars (morrisons eat smart banoffee cereal bars are well within limits,are lovely and only cost 86p for 6) or weight watchers hoola hoops.Just spend time at the supermarket looing at labels of your thing you like to snack on I'm sure you'll find something.Or just have a piece of toast/bagel and jam x

7. madchef

madchef Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    I have a selection of low fat, low cal snacks in my larder all the time. Have a wander around your local supermarket and you will be surprised what you can find.

For example, last night for my late night tummy rumbles I had a Asda's "Mighty instant chicken noodle" instant soup, cals = 107 fat 0.3, it was warm, tasty and did the job. The other thing that I have found a life saver if a new range of "Mug Shot" noodle snacks. Made in a mug there is a range of flavours and the cals are about 210 fat 3.5. Again so easy to make and really filling.

My other standby is a pack of Aldi's "Benefit" cereal, especially the one with red fruits in and topped with home made yummy low fat yogurt.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.