Need encouragement....!

Sarahdramateacher

Hello!!

Neve really done forums before... An haven't really ever stuck to a diet before so I need someone to just encourage me to keep going!

On the Cambridge diet... Week 3 an have really struggled this week. I lost 9lb in week one and 4lb in week 2 and have week 3 weigh in tomorrow.

This weekend, with the girls going out has been a struggle and I did eat a chicken breast an some lettuce yesterday and now I feel devastated. I just want to quit!!

I am getting married in August next year and need to shed the weight!
Would love some kind words of encouragement as everyone around me is saying its pointless
Xxxx

Chicken and salad? I'm sure there's worse food that you could've had, so that's a bonus! Draw a line under it and keep going.

If people are saying it's pointless, don't talk to them about it again. You don't need them bringing you down when you need encouragement.

You've got to week 3 - well done! Stick with it if you think being lighter will make you happy and look forward to August!

So true!! I have the most supportive fiancé... And as a teacher it is so useful as I'm lazy with food, so being able to eat on the go and have quick shakes is perfect!

At the start I weighed 102.5 and I weighed 95.2 last Monday (second weigh in) and have my third way in tonight! Which I must admit I'm very nervous about!!! For my BMI to be correct I'm aiming to get down to 76.2kg... Which sounds a lot! But I'm really wanting to give it a go.

For two weeks, I feel incredible as I have gone from a size 20 and braught a size 16 dress (that said... It was a loose fitting floaty number!) but still feeling good.. Just need to keep it going..

What changes have you made? Are you doing any diets?

Xx

You have more dedication than me!! Which is why I think I did the cambride diet, because as much as its tricky to stick to... It is quite simple and doesn't involved the commitment to excorsize you are willing to do!

Im mainly doing is as when teaching I get so lazy and doing drama I'm up and down all the time... And struggle to get up!

Its good that youv decided to do it though!! You'll have to keep me updated on weight loss ect. I sometimes think its better to go with waist measurements than weight loss, because that's what makes me feel better!

Back