Need help from Admin please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by B.M., 26 December 2008 Social URL.

1. B.M.

B.M. Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(39.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I replied to a few threads and it worked, but then I also replied to a few other threads and it came up that "the message will not be posted until approved by an Admin..."? What am I doing wrong...(and could an Admin check if there are any posts still "in the air")? :confused:

many thanks for help
    B. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi B - did you have any links in your post at all? As a new member, that can mean that all of your posts are moderated and need to be approved as you need to have a certain number of posts before you are allowed links.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I found a couple of your posts, still waiting to be approved, no idea why but it should show up now :)

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya - I have been and looked at your posts. Basically there were links in them - from posts that were quoted, etc - which at your level of membership you are not allowed, hence them awaiting approval. I have removed the links and approved the posts so they should be showing now :D

6. B.M.

B.M. Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(39.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you DQ for sorting this and thanks to Starlight for the feedback :)

Will not quote anything until I got my 50(?) posts! :D
    B. xx

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You can quote honey, but be wary of links, and you should use the 'quote' button on the bottom right hand side rather than copy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.