need help getting back on track!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Gemma1986, 12 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Right tomorrow i will be back on track,i have got to do this,as i keep making excuses why i can go to the meeting,this is all gonna stop now.
    Anyone thats struggling lets all shake it off and get back to it as i am in the morning and wanna be 10.10 for end September Hols!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm all for this Gemma!

Exercise wise I've been good - swimming and long walks, also on my feet all day when I'm at work.

Food wise not so great :( I'm still losing but have to wonder how much more I'd have lost if I was sticking to points. Hate how our minds work, how can we be so motivated and on track one minute for it to all be gone the next???

Lets get back on track! Back to the points 100%

Ahhh just realised I'll have to drop a point.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you can do it - just don't beat yourself up about anything that's happened till now. A fresh new start is one of the best ways of getting back on track - well for me it is anyway!

5. ww girly

ww girly Member

same here im a fresh new start 2day!!!

I need 2 try and get bck into my exercise routine and I keep makin excuses but 2nite im just gonna go workout!! I havent been properly on trac with my workouts since May!!

But time 4 new start!!

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Thanks for your messages,tommorrow is the new start for meand im gonna do it,as i dont wanna feel as horrible as i have done today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.