Need help please

amethyst

Banned
I am going away for the weekend (only to my home town)...

I always do red days because i do not get on with green days (always hungry believe it or not)... BUT i am stuck for Saturday cus that is the night i am away..

I will do my mushroom and tomatoe omelete, quorn sausages for breakfast before i leave.. will make a wafter thin ham sandwich (nimbe bread) for my lunch.. But we will defo have a chinese for dinner.. what do i have? What would you do?

Thanks for any advice

go for an extra easy day and have beef in black bean sauce and boiled rice, i think the portion sizes from the chinese are bigger than the ones stated in the SW book, but a regular sized portion of beef in black bean sauce is 5.5 syns and beef with mushrooms is 4.5 (you might need to check those as i dont have my book with me)
so you could have a good chinese feast for less than 10 syns!

OK that sounds like a plan! Thankyou..

I have no idea abut extra easy day so will have to read up on it... Any advice/tips?

I would say EE is the way to go, but I have been for a chinese banquet :eek: and still had a loss. You could do neutral , ie the omelette and sausage for breakfast, and a cottage cheese salad for lunch and then do any colour really. And enjoy it! I had the meats and left the rice. OK the sauces probably had alot of sugar, but it was a one-off and it didn't impact on my WL. And I had a good time!

Back