1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by amethyst, 22 October 2009 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

I am going away for the weekend (only to my home town)...

I always do red days because i do not get on with green days (always hungry believe it or not)... BUT i am stuck for Saturday cus that is the night i am away..

I will do my mushroom and tomatoe omelete, quorn sausages for breakfast before i leave.. will make a wafter thin ham sandwich (nimbe bread) for my lunch.. But we will defo have a chinese for dinner.. what do i have? What would you do?

Thanks for any advice

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. StarvinMarvin

StarvinMarvin Active Member

go for an extra easy day and have beef in black bean sauce and boiled rice, i think the portion sizes from the chinese are bigger than the ones stated in the SW book, but a regular sized portion of beef in black bean sauce is 5.5 syns and beef with mushrooms is 4.5 (you might need to check those as i dont have my book with me)
    so you could have a good chinese feast for less than 10 syns!

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

OK that sounds like a plan! Thankyou..

I have no idea abut extra easy day so will have to read up on it... Any advice/tips?

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

I would say EE is the way to go, but I have been for a chinese banquet :eek: and still had a loss. You could do neutral , ie the omelette and sausage for breakfast, and a cottage cheese salad for lunch and then do any colour really. And enjoy it! I had the meats and left the rice. OK the sauces probably had alot of sugar, but it was a one-off and it didn't impact on my WL. And I had a good time!