Need help please

well it'll take the same length of time to enter ketosis as it did at the start of lipotrim, so it'll be like re-living week 1 again!

As previously said, the same amount of time as if starting again. Try to eat protein and salad, keep away from carbs as much as possible.

Hope this has helped answer the actual question you asked. I sometimes feel so much pressure is not a good thing... we all do our lipotrim journey a different way - we know how to do it and we know how it works best BUT we are all adults on here and each of us has different choices and decisions.

So what if it takes you an extra couple of weeks to get to your goal. As long as you are comfortable on your journey then it will work for you!

Lisa

Lisa that theory really cheered me up, thanks!
:)

My pleasure Daisy, I have a similar thing going on. Check out my 'bit contentious' thread.

For me my Week 1 was absolutely fine and not a struggle at all really - so I am feeling positive about my own journey.

x

p.s. I also keep reminding myself that we are NOT in competition with each other on here on our weight losses.

Do what is right for you and you'll feed good about your choices.

Back