Need help please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leanne.crichton, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. leanne.crichton

leanne.crichton Member

Hi, what are the tetras please??
    And I'm also a little worried that everyone has been saying no bars till week three? I have been having a bar a day but I'm on week 1, is this to do with me going straight on to step two? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    the tetras are the ready-made shakes in the little cartons... the strawberry, chocolate or banana

it is no bars until week 3 on ss and ss+ and i did step 2 for my first two weeks to work my way down and i still wasn't allowed the bars so i am not sure

4. leanne.crichton

leanne.crichton Member

Hmm... Ok. Thank you for replying I will ask my CDC tomorrow (Monday) as it is my first weigh in. Fingers crossed it hasn't effected it much xx

5. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i don't think it would have chick as it is still within ur calorie allowance and you're on a lot less calories than you normally would be :)

good luck and let us know how you get on :) x

6. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only use the tetra packs....I cant be doing with making the shakes and its easier for work. I am sure you will be fine using the bars.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.