Need help - Red meal for tonight !

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sarah5, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I'm really enjoying red days but am not very creative so would love some recipe suggestions please!

In my fridge I have:

Chicken
    Bacon
    Extra Light Dairylea cheese triangles
    Loads of veg - leeks, courgette, carrots, cauliflower, etc.
    New potatoes

Can anyone suggest something to make for tea for a family of 4 (kids eat most things!)?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Really obvious but...

Chicken stuffed with dairylea, wrapped in bacon served with veggies and 1B portion of spuds!

4. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    Thanks Louise, I meant to say that I already made that on Saturday night BUT it was so delicious that I've decided to do it again! Hubby was very impressed with the meal (didn't let on that it took all of about 3 minutes to prepare hahahahaha!).

Thanks x

5. *daisy*

*daisy* Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i have lots of trouble with red days .. i used to be a vegi ( 13 yrs) but for 2 yrs have eaten meat however i only eat chicken & pork so am finding it really difficult to plan red meals- can i do more Green days than red ?

6. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could have all green days if you want, or all red - it's entirely up to you, alternate them if you want too.

7. *daisy*

*daisy* Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    can i have mostly green - with a few reds in between ? that would be so much easier for me cheers

8. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you can have whatever you like! All green, all red, mostly green with a few red, mostlt red with a few green - the choice is yours.

9. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    Daisy I also used to be a veggie so am very fussy with meat. I mainly have green days, in fact my first 2.5 weeks were ALL green lol! I had my first red day yesterday and loved it so much that I'm having another one today. As Sandra said, you can just have all green days if you like and the occasional red, no problem at all! Yay it's a great way of life this so-called diet isn't it?! x

10. *daisy*

*daisy* Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well thats a weight ( no pun intended) off my mind i was racking my brains thinking of red meals - i think weekends will be best for red days foe me cheers guys really appreciate it x

11. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    no problem - it's great isn't it! perfect diet for me (especially great for long term) as i adore the majority of the free foods yipppeeeee!

good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.