Need help - Red meal for tonight !

sarah5

I'm really enjoying red days but am not very creative so would love some recipe suggestions please!

In my fridge I have:

Chicken
Bacon
Extra Light Dairylea cheese triangles
Loads of veg - leeks, courgette, carrots, cauliflower, etc.
New potatoes

Can anyone suggest something to make for tea for a family of 4 (kids eat most things!)?

Thanks in advance!

Really obvious but...

Chicken stuffed with dairylea, wrapped in bacon served with veggies and 1B portion of spuds!

Thanks Louise, I meant to say that I already made that on Saturday night BUT it was so delicious that I've decided to do it again! Hubby was very impressed with the meal (didn't let on that it took all of about 3 minutes to prepare hahahahaha!).

Thanks x

i have lots of trouble with red days .. i used to be a vegi ( 13 yrs) but for 2 yrs have eaten meat however i only eat chicken & pork so am finding it really difficult to plan red meals- can i do more Green days than red ?

You could have all green days if you want, or all red - it's entirely up to you, alternate them if you want too.

you can have whatever you like! All green, all red, mostly green with a few red, mostlt red with a few green - the choice is yours.

Daisy I also used to be a veggie so am very fussy with meat. I mainly have green days, in fact my first 2.5 weeks were ALL green lol! I had my first red day yesterday and loved it so much that I'm having another one today. As Sandra said, you can just have all green days if you like and the occasional red, no problem at all! Yay it's a great way of life this so-called diet isn't it?! x

well thats a weight ( no pun intended) off my mind i was racking my brains thinking of red meals - i think weekends will be best for red days foe me cheers guys really appreciate it x

no problem - it's great isn't it! perfect diet for me (especially great for long term) as i adore the majority of the free foods yipppeeeee!

good luck xxx

Back