Extra Easy Days NEED HELP! Student on EE

littleflowerliv

Hey everyone!

Just thought that as I'm heading back to uni in 5/6weeks ish, I really want to get some slimming world reciepes under my belt.
I find that my last year at uni I was stuck with chicken, mince, chicken or mince as that was my culinary expertise! I really really really want quick easy reciepes or tips.

Nearby I have a Iceland, Co-op, Aldi (bit of a walk so i'll have some BM!) and I usually take a bus ride to ASDA. I have a waitrose right on my doorstep but I tend to avoid it as its too pricey. I also tend to order tesco online shops as well.

Many thanks :)

Liv xx

Oh I'll eat anything!
Thanks for the tip! I'll will be on the reciepe pages :)
Liv xxx

Quick recipes...umm, I like peppers stuffed with savoury rice or cous cous and roasted in the oven. If I'm tired or busy I'll cook a pasta and sauce with added leek and/or mushrooms and some bacon.

You can make a lovely carbonara in virtually no time at all with a quark/philli and egg mix stirred into pasta, mushrooms and lean ham/bacon. Or a tomato sauce from passata or chopped tomatoes, onions and peppers etc which you could stir into pasta. Pasta bakes are also nice, and can quite often be frozen :)

Spaghetti bolognese is always a staple and you can batch cook things like that. Same goes for chilli, curries, casseroles etc.

Vegetable soups are quick to make if you cut the veggies into small pieces. A hand blender makes it easy to get lovely smooth soups. Or you could leave part of it non-blended for a chunky soup. Britmum has a lovely recipe for tomato and pasta soup on her website SlimmingEats...it's soooooo filling!

Sw style fry ups cooked with frylight or grilled are nice, and feel like you're being naughty when you're not. Same goes for homemade egg fried rice with added veggies. Stir frys are yummy, and a great way of getting loads of superfree into your meal. You could search for low syn stir fry sauces :)

Ummm...I'm out of ideas at the moment! The recipe section is definitely your best bet for yummy recipes hun. And here's a link to Britmum's fab site:

Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

And another one I've used regularly:

Slimming World Recipes - Home

Back