Need help to stick at it

Sammie1984

Hey peeps,

Well I was on lipotrim for 6 weeks 100% no slip ups etc but since I had my op when the hospital made me eat before they let me home I haven't been able to stop eating!!! I lost 35lbs in 6weeks, I want this so bad but I car stop eating!!! I need/have to get back onto this as no other diet works for me and I love the quick results, I had so much motivation before I seemed to have lost it :-( please help me get back on track I need all the help I can get, I have 3months now to lose it as its my parents party (renewing there vows) and I want to wear a beautiful dress and feel and look amazing... Between the time I stopped I also passed my bookkeeping and accounts exam with a first class pass and got myself a great job in payroll / accounts and administration (abit of a multi tasker) so I am happy just need to find my way to be complete by losing this weight!! Please help me xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think of all that you.have achieved so far, you know you can do this . Take a picture of the dress and keep looking at it and repeat after me I will wear this dress for my parents special day. Good luck

Hi Sammie you can do it :)
Ps if you like follow us in the main chat room under the thread new starter & many of us are in there who support one another:)

Determination today leads to success tomorrow :) x

Back