need help with card pin and registrating :))

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
hiya ladies,

wondered if sum1 cud help me out if u got a minute :))

i have re joined SW today :) and have got a new card today, i have already used the slimming world website but havent done since last november. i now need to log in and give the site my new pin but its sayin 'card number and pin' im abit confused because i have the pin at the bottom of the card under the white strip where u write ya name but dont no what the card number is? im confused either way its telling me its wrong what im doing. shud i just re register as a new member and put another email addy in?

thanks in advance xxxxx

The card number will be an 8 digit number (I think) underneath the signature strip.

The PIN will be a 5 digit PIN number given to you when you joined - I volunteer and register new members, when I do it, I write it in the members book near the back where there is a space especially for it. You only need use it once, after that, you just use your email/username and a personal password you pick yourself.

If you werent given a 5 digit PIN number contact your consultant and they should be able to give it to you.

i give up!! lol will ask next week at my group xx

thanks for ur reply, dont think i was given one cant find it at all will ask next week thanks xxxxxxxxxx

The PIN number should be written in your green book, on the page where your consultants details are, before your weigh in records. If its not there, you should have your Consultants details in front of you anyway, so just text, or call her/him.

Also, you have a 0 at the front of the number on your card, you should omit that when putting your number in on the website.

Back