NEED HELP !!!!!

Cie

I've been doing weightwatchers for 14 months and have lost 40lb's to date !!!! Excellent I know, but I have a Tummy Tuck booked for July 5th and I'm really struggling to get the last stone off!
I thought the surgery date would give me all the boost i needed, but i'm really struggling even though the surgery is desperately wanted and needed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Love

Cie x

Well done on losing 40lbs :) and welcome to Minimins!! This is the very place to be if youre struggling.

Are you still losing weight every week or has it slowed down?

I stuck to it completely and only lost 1lb over 2 weeks, was really disappointed because the effort didn't show in the weight loss, this week think i've gained,weigh in tomorrow (don't know if i'll go).

Why is it the more you want something the harder it becomes?

Yet I thought it would get easier!

Cheers

Cie x

DO go to your weigh in. If you read the diaries on here (particularly mine, Maries and cd121272) youll see what we're all like before weigh ins. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Are you close to your goal weight now? Whats your WW leader saying about your loss slowing down has she any tips?

Unfortunately Im off to work now, wont be on again til tonight but Im sure youll get some good advice later when more people are here.

Good luck with your weigh in (if you decide to go) be sure and let us know how you get on

:)

Still a stone away !!!! Which overall isn't a lot but to me it seems loads!
My leader isn't the most inspirational person going, she just tells us to lower our points, some ladies are only on 16 a day and i for one couldn't cope with that !

Thanks for the support and i'll let you know

Love Cie x

PS Love that chart at the bottom of your emails

Well done on a 40lbs weight loss. I thought I had put on this week and had actually lost 1.5lbs, I felt so good I could have kissed the WW leader ! I know I haven't lost anywhere near what you have so maybe am not the best to give advice but I really would say go to weigh in. What about excercise ? Do you do any and could you increase it ?

Good luck.

x

Hi,

Went to weigh in and stayed the same, but thanks to all your comments have really really focused on it this week and really upped the exercise - Shape challenge dvd at 6.30 every morning - not a pretty sight lol

Thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Cie

PS how do you get those graph's at the bottom of your posts?

I'm really happy that you went to your weigh in and that you're now 100% on track - You can do this!

With regards to the graphs in our signatures, I'm not 100% sure you will be able to fit one in, I know that when you register you are limited to the size of your signature - as explained here: http://www.minimins.com/newcomers/787-minis-guided-tour-site.html#post10100

However, if you want to give it a try (it can't hurt) and you want to set up a Weight Tracker then there's a thread explaining how to do it here: http://www.minimins.com/forum-techn...ur-weight-tracker-your-signature.html#post132

Sorry I haven't explained it myself, but I find that other people explain things better then me, and chances are if you have a problem or a question the answer will be on the thread! Have fun! :D

Back