Need help!!

OK..... 10 things for Mrs Ice - some romantic/some practical.....

1... Paper - the newspaper of the day you wed

2... Cotton - nice nightie/pj's... or a tablecloth....lol;)

3.... Crystal/Leather... Swarovski crystal or leather purse

4....Fruit/Flowers.... delivered basket of fresh fruit & flowers

5....Silver..... nice silver costume jewellery.... necklace/bangles etc

6... Candy..... delivered small box of luxury chocs

7... Wood - bird table for the garden (you can take this with you....)lol!!

8.... Lace....... drop dead gorgeous lace underwear!!

9......Pottery...... nice ceramic pot with a small plant/tree/bush for indoors or out....

10..... Diamonds...... Earrings... of course...lol

I know not all romantic but still nice things to keep.....

God, wish my OH was this romantic....lolol..... but then your not are you.... we are.......lololol!!!!

Happy credit card bashing....!!

no. 7 - wood... wooden love spoon :)

Thanks everyone!! Am busy with the credit card as we speak.....

Well so far I have ordered the original newspaper from the day we got married bound in a book with the original papers from the days we were both born so that should be interesting! Not sure what was happening the day we got married but hope the headline was positive!!! And not something like INTEREST RATES SOAR or MAN FALLS OFF OF TOP OF BIG BUILDING, I am hoping for something like "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" or something nice!

Anyway also looking at a charm bracelet but undecided over that yet.

Can't get daffodils online so will get one of the neighbours who is a florist to sort that for me

kAREN SAID THE HEADLINE FOR THE DAY YOU GOT MARRIED WAS " DIVORCE RATES AT AN ALL TIME HIGH......!!!!"

LMFAO!! YOU BETTER BE JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anything she really likes doing. Dragondrawers loves cooking so I got her a day at Nick Nairn's cookery school for nth 21st birthday (a gentleman never reveals a ladies age.....the threat of a kick in the danglies usually helps him remember this)
Alex

Back