Need help!!

Oh yeah whatever I need must be able to be bought on the internet as I can't drive!!

Oh yeah whatever I need must be able to be bought on the internet as I can't drive!!

See I think of everything....could just see you crawling round town buying it all.

So has anything caught your eye.....lol. How long do you have to get it sorted.

2nd August is the big day!

I loved Julie's idea!! Might be tough to get 10 romantic things though but 3 is a start!

M.

Mike, I remember you meioning wanting a present for Jo many moons ago. At the time I suggested a House of Colour consultation. Did you ever do that? If you gave her the full works it would come to near the money you want to spend.

Mind you they also do them for men. Just think they may get you to wear a different colour shirt than the beige/green one. Only kidding!

Mike, I remember you meioning wanting a present for Jo many moons ago. At the time I suggested a House of Colour consultation. Did you ever do that? If you gave her the full works it would come to near the money you want to spend.

Mind you they also do them for men. Just think they may get you to wear a different colour shirt than the beige/green one. Only kidding!

OI!!! She did have a consultation yes but the lady mentioned my choice of clothes was already spot on!!!

2nd Anniversary Gifts
2nd Anniversary Gift - a romantic love letter printed to a cotton scroll with optional wedding or honeymoon photograph. Message in a Bottle features Cotton Scroll Messages to make a great romantic second wedding anniversary gift idea.

Price: £25.00
delivery: 1-3 Day

Liking it!! Keep it going and I will get busy with the plastic tomorrow!!

Owzat lol

Anniversary gifts: a year-by-year guide

by Tara King
continued from page 3
Seventh anniversary
Traditional gift: wool or copper
Great gift ideas:
Cashmere or good wool scarf, socks or jumper
Blanket to snuggle under together
New suit
Outing to a sheep farm
Woolly hat
New coat to keep him warm
Copper kettle or cookware
Copper fireside accessories
Copper sculpture

Eighth anniversary
Traditional gift: bronze
Great gift ideas:
Hand-held bronze bell
Bronze sculpture or figurine
Day trip to the beach to catch some sun
Sun tan lotion for a tropical dream holiday

Ninth anniversary
Traditional gift: pottery
Great gift ideas:
Re-enact the pottery scene from Ghost!
Join a pottery class together
Coffee mug
Plant pot, vase or bowl
Figurines for the lawn

<A name=ten>Tenth anniversary
Traditional gift: tin or aluminium
Great gift ideas:
Personalised number plate
Digital camera
Tin of caviar or foie gras
Tin toy airplane or car
Tin sign for his office or study
Aluminium watch

Don't forget nice gift boxes so they all look classy but how to give them well 1 gift every 15 mins delivered would be cool .
If not, strategically placed around the room lots of candles champagne and if the mooster is still outta action maybe a little something from ann summers !

x

Back