• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need help!

I feel so fat and miserable right now.
I went on holiday 2 and half weeks ago at a healthy 9st12, still then I wasnt fully happy as my target goal has always been 9st.
Before my holiday I was on slimfast and counting cals etc!
During my hol and the week and abit after it I have ate like an absolute pig, crisps and chocs all day everyday, just weighed myself expecting a few pount gain to find I am 11 stone! I have put on over a stone in 2 weeks and abit

I feel mortified :( I want to start a fresh tomorrow with slimming world as its more of a long term healthy eating plan which is what I need!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

foxy_lox

Silver Member
You could still be retaining water, how long have you been home? I would get back on plan asap, drink loads of water. Keep your chin up, its a long journey losing weight. SW will help you and in your first week you might shift a couple of pounds and feel better?

Been home for just over a week. Getting straight back on plan tomorrow, hope it goes off as quick as its went on but cant see it happening!

foxy_lox

Silver Member
Drink loads of water and stick with it, do you feel like you have put that much on? Remember its just a number (no one else needs to know) Stick with it hun :D:D:D