Need help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Beckyftwx, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Beckyftwx

Beckyftwx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel so fat and miserable right now.
    I went on holiday 2 and half weeks ago at a healthy 9st12, still then I wasnt fully happy as my target goal has always been 9st.
    Before my holiday I was on slimfast and counting cals etc!
    During my hol and the week and abit after it I have ate like an absolute pig, crisps and chocs all day everyday, just weighed myself expecting a few pount gain to find I am 11 stone! I have put on over a stone in 2 weeks and abit

I feel mortified :( I want to start a fresh tomorrow with slimming world as its more of a long term healthy eating plan which is what I need!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foxy_lox

foxy_lox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could still be retaining water, how long have you been home? I would get back on plan asap, drink loads of water. Keep your chin up, its a long journey losing weight. SW will help you and in your first week you might shift a couple of pounds and feel better?

4. Beckyftwx

Beckyftwx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Been home for just over a week. Getting straight back on plan tomorrow, hope it goes off as quick as its went on but cant see it happening!

5. foxy_lox

foxy_lox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Drink loads of water and stick with it, do you feel like you have put that much on? Remember its just a number (no one else needs to know) Stick with it hun :D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.