Need help!!

BikiniBody2013

I need to break the habit of picking!!!

I know I am not supposed to have anything else but can't help having a crisp out of my sons pack or a sweet if he gives me one. I know its ruining my diet. And I really want to lose the weight.

I'm putting a line under today and starting again afresh tomorrow and I'm not going to have a thing other than what I'm allowed.

I know I'm only.cheating myself and the more I do it the longer its going to take. So angry with myself x

Why not write yourself a list of the reasons you want to lose weight? The real gritty reasons that you might not share with other people? Then when you feel tempted to pick pull out your list and read it first. It might just give you the motivation that you need.

Thank you that's a really good idea.

I have out a picture of me 6 years ago in a bikini on my fridge to remind me what I'm aiming for, I know I can lose weight with this diet if I stick to it. Gonna be good this week and hopefully the weight drop alone will tell me to stop reaching for food x x x

Just realised its a complete force of habit. I don't actually want this stuff.
Just gave my son a pack of crisps and went to take one out of the pack for myself

I'm not hungry and just about to have a shake. I just instinctively reach for the packet!!

I do this too- I can say I'm 100% on track, then I remember I had a crisp off one child, a malteser off another, licked the spoon off their tea serving etc etc etc. I am aiming to have an absolutely 100% no cheats at all week, just out of interest to see what effect it has on my loss. You want to buddy up?

I know i think its just a mums habit to do it. It doesn't help when your making all the dinners and snacks and you can't have any.
I was the good the first 2 weeks then its all went pear shaped this week. Got 2 more days until weigh in so still hoping to make a loss this week. But am gonna be 100% and hopefully will get a big loss the following week. x x x

I think you have to bear in mind that the teeny snacks only probably add a hundred or so calories, so still massively short on that front. It's if it knocks ketosis that its really bad...and of course, bad habits.

Mums and dads both have the same issue...I cooked roast chicken today but ate with the children...they had the legs, thighs, etc...I had the breast meat without skin...we all had vegetables...kids had mash potato, I had swede mash...kids had gravy, I made my own boullion!

Total cals for my meal...260. :)

If you really feel like picking have some carrot sticks at hand, or make a biscuit out of your oatmeal pack...it all helps :)

Good luck with everything...all the best :)

Hi Adrian, I did exactly the same today. Roast chicken without skin and fresh brocolli. would have loved the swede too, lol. I use the bar as my treat but I have to say that i could eat 5 of them as they never get near to filling me up, lol. I have had steak before and stir fry veg and sometimes i get a mixed grill from the indian so it is varied and i feel as though i can manage as I have a dinner every day. I only lost 2lbs this week but thats 10lbs now in two week which for my weight is not too bad. Onwards and downwards.!!

Does anyone put their bars in the fridge? You get a jaw workout at the very least, takes a while to get through them!

Does anyone put their bars in the fridge? You get a jaw workout at the very least, takes a while to get through them!

Ha ha, thats a good idea hun but that wouldnt solve my problem because no matter how long it would take me, I just want more, lol!!. Im such a greedy pig!!. really missing apple crumble and custard and watched my son eating it today so i just decided to get my fix by sniffing it!!!. I did the same at work when a family member left a huge box of thorntons at the nurses station. The girls were in stitches laughing at me smelling the chocs while they were scoffing the lot!!!. What a weirdo I am!!!!

That makes two of then, I too am a sniffer. I find it sorts the cravings for fresh bread and so many other things, just getting that smell inside!

I put mine in the fridge :D

Back