NEED HELP

BabsSW

Hi SW peeps

I was sucessful with SW 2 years ago. Im back on it again now.
My concern is ............ i cant seem to manage eating 1/3 plate of veg its just too much.
I also cannot exercise due to a health condition.

I am keeping within my syns - dont always have them tbh - how can i speed up my weightloss please. . . . . .

Any advice would be welcome right now

BabsSW - The 1/3 should be seen as being part of the portion you eat as apposed to being extra on top of the food you are eating. So, for example, where you might normally comfortably eat 2 potatoes and a chicken fillet for dinner, you would replace one of those potatoes with speed veg.

The premise is that you are reducing calories by filling up the normal portion you might eat with speed veg. Some times, it's not practicable to have speed foods with every meal, so you just need to do it when practicable.. but be careful not to be eating for the sake of it either.. I notice that some people have big meals and comment "oh don't worry, i'm going to eat speed fruit after" but this isn't how it works..

Of course, I say this not dealing with portion sizes myself!! :)

At the start, I was focused on speeding up the journey as much as possible, now i'm focused on learning new habits that fit easily into life.. in general, tips to lose the most weight are as follows:

1. Lots of water - at least 2 litres a day
2. At least 1/3 speed foods for each meal.. (as part of the meal, not extra)
3. Use your syns

Some people follow SP days or 777.. but I suggest you get to grips with EE for now and what doesn't work.. but if you've followed it before, you might already be well versed... Best of luck!

Thank you for your reply Bubbles. I understand what you are saying. The veg that I have is part of my meal not extra. Its just that I struggle to eat it . We always have veg with every meal but it's not a big portion. I will do as you suggest
Thanks

Back