Need help!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Nessy, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Nessy

Nessy Member

Hi,

I have currently swaped from lighter life to the cambridge diet as LL was just to expensive, Now i have the problem of excess packets, i have 1 pack away from a weeks supply and dont know what to do with them i dont want to put them on ebay as i wont have a clue who gets them, or that they are really on the diet. And the LLC i had wont refund them?

What does everyone suggest i do with them, i wont use them so will need to get rid of them.

Any help will be greatful

Nessy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    When my friend stopped, she sold me a weeks supply a bit cheap... maybe someone on here may want them? I'm ok at mo as I have a good supply (I only wanted an extra weeks worth in case I couldn't get to the meeting for some reason)... sure someone will take them off your hands :)

4. tracy2421

tracy2421 Full Member

m hi ive heard that cambridge make the shakes for lighter life so you could find out and use them maybe

5. carlax

carlax Full Member

cambridge do make the shakes for lighter life so maybe ask your cdc what she thinks , x

6. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    could you have a week off CD and use them up?

7. mozart

mozart New Member

one week supply wanted

Hi,

have you still got the lighter life weeks supply. I would like to purchase if poss, can you just confirm what flavours you have.

many thanks

8. Ameythist

Ameythist Full Member

when i switched i continued to use them? my CD councilor was fully aware and supportive

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.