Need info on herbal dietary supplement!!

Fatso

I don’t know whether this is the right section. It not then I’m sorry!
I just wanted to ask -- Anyone used the herbal product Ecoslim slimming drops? It is a herbal product for weight loss. Herbal products are safer than chemical products, is it? I read about Ecoslim slimming drops on an online pharmacy website where many people claimed that these drops are really effective. I am thinking to use this product too but one thing that is worrying me is that will some product that has worked for others be right for me too? Should I consult a doctor before taking these or is it not necessary to do so since it is a herbal product? If you have used this product or someone you know has used it please drop me a note about it. Thanks!!

Hi Fatso (gosh, I feel so rude saying that :eek:)

I've never heard of these drops and have to say that any drops that promise weight loss should be sued with caution.

First of all if they were real and worked the manufacturers would be billionaires! Imagine taking a magic formula that promised weight loss!

Secondly, don't assume that bacuse something says herbal or natural that they are safe. Sometimes chemical concoctions can be safer than herbal products. Look at some of the worlds most natural plants and herbs....Tobacco, Cannabis and many more illegal drugs are natural (found in nature). Things like Iodine (found in Kelp products) is dangerous to take as it affects the Thyroid gland.

Please be wary when looking at products like these. Weight loss is never as easy as taking a magic potion...I wish it was as I could do with a good dose of magic at the moment. :D

lots of things in nature help supress hunger or boost metabolism and are perfectly good for you. dont know anything about the product u mentioned but i wouldnt be put off trying it. wont know if it works for u unless u do!

xxxxx

Back