Need inspiration!

Caddy1986

Help!!!! Ive hit a dip in the road I was 1lb away from my stone award. Then I went on holiday. I'm now 4lb away from my goal :/
Anyway I'm struggling to get back on track using the old, I'll start again tomorrow line but never actually doing so.

Can anyone give me some new ideas for easy day to day meal, breakfast lunch and tea. I tend to do extra easy as I can't get my head round red/green days no matter how much I read the book.

I have dodged 2 wi,s as well. Oh the shame :(

Caddy1986 said:
Help!!!! Ive hit a dip in the road I was 1lb away from my stone award. Then I went on holiday. I'm now 4lb away from my goal :/
Anyway I'm struggling to get back on track using the old, I'll start again tomorrow line but never actually doing so.

Can anyone give me some new ideas for easy day to day meal, breakfast lunch and tea. I tend to do extra easy as I can't get my head round red/green days no matter how much I read the book.

I have dodged 2 wi,s as well. Oh the shame :(

If you look further down the page, there are threads called 'Whats for breakfast/lunch/tea' they should give you tons of ideas

well it's only 4lb away from a stone, that's better than still weighing what you weighed before! (does that make any sense?!) biggest step you can make is get back to group - the sooner the better!!

You enjoyed your holiday, and quite rightly! You aren't going to be able to follow the plan for 100% of the rest of your life. A small gain on holiday is nothing. Just draw a line under it and get back on it.

You know what you need to do! ;)

Back