need insprition CD SS stories please

charleypolequeen

Hi guys

Just wanted to know if i stick to this diet for 10/12 weeks what can i expect to loose??

I really need motivating its ony day three so dont be shy tell me how you done on SS please thanks all xx:wave_cry:

I lost 46lbs in 10 weeks :)
I'm doing calorie counting now though.
Stick with SS. Its fantastic. Best diet I've ever done (once you get through the first week!!!)

Ive only been doing it for a short time for 12 weeks and Ive lost 23.8 lbs and its only day 18.

CheeseGirl said:
I've just finished my 8th week. I had a starting weight of more or less the same as you and in those 8 weeks I've lost over 40lbs

Find some will power, cause it's worth it!

Wow amazing 40lbs just coming to end if day 3 u have really helped me did u do ss for 8 weeks straight xx

ElaineD said:
I lost 46lbs in 10 weeks :)
I'm doing calorie counting now though.
Stick with SS. Its fantastic. Best diet I've ever done (once you get through the first week!!!)

Also did you do all this on ss wow good weight loss thanks for support how did u do it I hope I feel better tomorrow xx

CheeseGirl said:
I've just finished my 8th week. I had a starting weight of more or less the same as you and in those 8 weeks I've lost over 40lbs

Find some will power, cause it's worth it!

Hi that's great how much I lost did u do it all on Ss? X

Wow Elaine I can't wait to get where I are I needed this :) x

I must Admit it's taken 3 weeks now I'm finally on day 11 it just feel like it needs to hurry :( xx

It does get easier, but only if you stick with it. I know that if I was on and off again I'd never have stayed with CD, let alone SS! I think it took me 3 weeks before I felt as though I had it under control, after that I felt no hunger and I felt good. I did 11 weeks of strict SS, lost 53.5lbs, and now I've added exercise and moved up a bit in the plans to SS+, where you have a very small meal along with the 3 shakes/soups.

Stick with it to see the fast results you want, there's no getting around the strictness of the diet if you want to lose weight! Good luck to you :)

I have done 10 weeks of SS+ (get to have a meal - tried SS for two days but missed solid food/chewing!) So in my 10 weeks I have lost 2st 8lbs, want to lose another 8 lbs to get to 12st then go up thru the steps and then move to SW to have healthy eating to lose last 7lbs. It is hard, but once you get into the swing and the consistent loses each week are good motivators!

Hiya....I'm a restarter, started at 17st in mid march - am now 11st 10 in 20 weeks - have started stepping up and have been on 810 since the end of week 20. There are pics in my blog...I'll do some more shortly when i get to 11st 7 (my favourite weight :) )

Back