Need motivation and inspiration...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 15 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    as the title says, i need motivation!!!!! for the last week i have not been very good, have eaten everything in sight (don't know if this was comfort or boredom eating or because i was due on, or if now it's because have come on) i just want to eat anything, and some kind of inspiration. I want to get to a size 12 do you think i should find something i like in a size 12 (clothes wise) and try and slim in to it? how and where can i get this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Come on Nessa - 7lbs to go? You can easily do that! Do not go and ruin what you have achieved so far - you're so close to the finishing line!!!

I tend to get the munchies when I'm due on so that prob didn't help - next time you want to eat just remember how much you want to be a size 12, you can't be that far off surely?

Why don't you get yourself something nice to wear in a 12, all the shops are full of lovely new spring stuff so you should find something you like?

Stick at it hun, and let us know when you get to your goal!!!

Corinne x

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

there are some posts on here that have mentioned that as you near your goal you tend to self sabotage as some people have their demons to face with the weight loss. Not sure if this applies to you but maybe something to consider.

yes - if you want to be a size 12 (that is my goal too) then I recommend you buy something you really like in that size and use that for motivation. Also remember that when you start eating again you will slowly gain weight from the water/glycogen reloading as you continue to lose weight with the slow reintroduction of food (not alot but maybe in your case approx 5lbs water/glycogen) .... so you psychologically might want to have achieved that 7lb loss before reintroducing the food (does that make sense?)

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah thanks guys.

6. sweeti

sweeti Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    DC
    you are almost there,

Well done :)

7. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    People deserve to have good things happen to them, you deserve to be a size 12, believe that you're one of those people, you have the skills to make it happen.

Believe in yourself, just think, in a couple of weeks you WILL be a size 12.

Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.