Need Motivation - Please Help :(

Star*

Hello. I think I need a bit of support so I have come on here for help. I am 27 and weigh 17stone (that really hurt just having to write that) :cry:. I have been overweight my whole life and have tried dieting so many times and it works but I can't keep it up. A new weight watchers calss has opened near my house so I joined 2 weeks ago (for about the 10th time in 10 years) and the first week went really well and I lost 5lbs but this week it feels like I just can't do it. I am a binge eater and sometimes, like this week I just can't help myself. Feeling really low now and just want to get back to feeling motivated. When I went to the class last week, there was no one else there so don't really have the group support. Feels like the whole world wants me to be fat and I am gonna be like this forever. Does anyone else ever feel like that? :wave_cry:

Aww Star

Yes we all have had those feelings somewhere along the line of the dieting journey it can be at best a lenghty and bumpy road to get on.
Never mind about not having group support you've joined the best place here honestly you have
The people on here are the best and very very supportive to each other
log on plenty and waffle away one of us we always be around to offer words of support, motivation a kick up the behind whatever you fancy haha!!

You certainly are not going to be fat forever believe me I started out just over 19st at one point and I won't say its been easy or fast because it hasn't but slowly and surely I am getting there and couldn't be without my minimate's support.

Chin up Star x

Hiya hunni (((( hugs )))) u was 17 st 4 when I started my malilith ww diet 1st march , I have yoyoed badly as I comfort eat. Your just feeling a little down as you can't turn to food that's all and most if us are in the same place as you , we are at just different milestones of the same journeys that's all. Drop the word Diet I hate it ban it I say 'gggggrrrrrr lol ;) replace it with plan for life :)
Kals and Nikki are fab along with many who will be here for you, I'm now 14st 6 lb and have 2lb to go till 3 stone lost in 22 weeks :)))) that's the same time span as Christmas is so you can be at least 3 stone down hey
It will be tough but also fun just ignore the old binge messages you dont need them you have us
xxx

Only new to the boards too - you've made the 1st step which is the hardest to go to a meeting. Like you I have always been "heavy" for as long as I can remember. I was always heavier in school and never remember the scales saying less than 12st 12lbs EVER....
The girls and guys on here are brilliant and so motivational. Never feel that you are on your own. I too am an emotional eater and being stuck at home sick since March has not helped me out in one little bit. I have gotten into such bad habits that I daren't even mention them. I binge and then feel bad and won't eat for 1 or 2 days.
I am into my 2nd week of WW and while it is hard I am determined that this time round I am going to be successful. You are one step ahead already as you've had a brilliant first week loss of 5.5lbs. :) Keep up the great work.

Wow - Thank you so much. I genuinelly fell much better now. It really helps to know there are other people out there who go through what I go through and it shows it is possIble - you just have to keep at it. I am definatley going to try for the 10lb August challenge. It is such a good idea. Thank you so much, I am gonna forget this week and start again as of now. I will definately be coming on here for a chat. Hugs and kisses to all of you xxx

:D Your welcome Star
and welcome to the 10lb August challenge
I'm glad your feeling better about it all we are here for you should you need us hen

Back