Need motivation

Lovell01h

Hello people. Anyone else on lipotrim?? This is my second go!

Anyone know what type of tea I can drink??

Last edited:
Whats lipotrim? Is it one of those diet pills ..because beong realistic they wont benefit in the long run.. Youd be better off altering ir lifestyles so u can permenantly be healthy rather than shift a few lbs quickly,then pile them back on again! .. But then again thats my opinion :)
Either way goodluck in ur weightloss :D

Hi, I'm startin lipotrim 2day. Basically it's 100% total food replacement. U have 3 shakes a day n hav 2 drink at least 4 pints of water a day also. It's run my gp's n pharmacy's so is safe. Wen u reach Ur goal n r ready 2 come off d shakes u have 2 slowly re-introduce food back in2 Ur diet. U can then also start d maintenance program wit LT which I think is 2 meals plus 1 shake.

Wit LT u go 2 Ur GP/chemist weekly so they can monitor n weigh u. It's pretty expensive but from this site I can c it's definitely worth it. Good luck wit Ur decision ;)

HI lovell01h, any type of 'leaf' tea, so green tea, white tea, earlgrey, peppermint. Just make sure when you purchase it you check the ingredients as some add fruits etc. x

Hi diamond, you're absolutely right about changing lifestyles etc, but i would guess that the majority of people who make the decision to start lipotrim or any other tfr diet have tried everything else. It's not a decision that's made easily, it usually feels like it's a last resource.
It's also quite expensive, which in itself is incentive enough, to commit to the programme. x

How expensive is it? do you have to ask your GP?

Ive had a look on the website and couldnt find anything on price.

Dany said:
How expensive is it? do you have to ask your GP?

Ive had a look on the website and couldnt find anything on price.

Just weighed!!! Lost 9 pound. So so happy!!!!!! You get the diet from the co op chemist.

Good luck
Helen

For a woman it is £36 a week slightly more for a man. Lipotrim is both a pharmacy and GP program, so it's up to you. However, in saying that, it's always wise to consult your gp before you plan to go on any of these type of diets.

Back