Need new shoes?????????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Angie44, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Ok I knew I would have to buy new clothes but shoes!!!!!!!!!!! I just walked out of my shoes lol they seem to big on me...whats that about lol????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    I suppose your feet can lose weight too? Like fingers?

4. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thats so very true lol, all my rings r way to big for me now :rolleyes:

5. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

yep thats right you will loose weight everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!! WELL DONE!! :D

6. Monkeymoo

Monkeymoo Full Member

I noticed the other day that my rings are getting bigger, hope all my shoes don't get too big, it will cost me a fortune to replace them all lol xx

7. aislinn

aislinn Full Member

Diet:
    80/20
    Lol it’s so weird it has happened to me. And yes you do loose fat off your feet and ankles and calves.
    It was grand because it meant that I had a real excuse to buy more shoes but sad also because some of my favourite shoes became too big.

I don’t know about you but I also find wearing stiletto’s easier – I guess its because there isn’t as much weight balanced on such a small surface area.

The ring thing is also happening there are now some rings that I cannot wear on the fingers that I want to wear them.

This loosing weight malarkey can be a very expensive thing…………………but it’s worth it!!!

Without wanting to be too graphic or rude I have been told that we also loose fat on the ‘inside’ if you know what I mean…….???

Well done on the weight loss everyone!!

Aislinn x

8. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Aislinn you have me wondering if I am thinking what you are thinking and am like whatttttttttt lol

9. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

First of all congrats on the weight loss so far, fantastic!!!!:party0048:
    Second of all, i've too many shoes that are too pretty and expensive to be replaced if it happens to me!!!!!:wave_cry:
    If it does i'm buying insoles and blister-pads for the backs, could save me a fortune lol

10. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i have gone down a shoe size since i started LT lol

11. aislinn

aislinn Full Member

Diet:
    80/20
    Angie, I think you may be on the right track……lol!

Aislinn x

12. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    I too have lost weight of my fingers and feet!

I was one of those girls who like comfy shoes- doc martens, new rock kiss ass boots, ballerina pumps etc. But since losing weight, I have found that I can now wear heels and I love it! My engagement and eternity rings are now too big which is quite upsetting as now I will need to get them made smaller!

As I have said already, Angie you are doing great! Hurrah and hazzah for shopping! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.