• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need new shoes?????????

Angie44

Silver Member
Ok I knew I would have to buy new clothes but shoes!!!!!!!!!!! I just walked out of my shoes lol they seem to big on me...whats that about lol????
I suppose your feet can lose weight too? Like fingers?

Sheep

on the up lol
thats so very true lol, all my rings r way to big for me now :rolleyes:

I noticed the other day that my rings are getting bigger, hope all my shoes don't get too big, it will cost me a fortune to replace them all lol xx

Lol it’s so weird it has happened to me. And yes you do loose fat off your feet and ankles and calves.
It was grand because it meant that I had a real excuse to buy more shoes but sad also because some of my favourite shoes became too big.

I don’t know about you but I also find wearing stiletto’s easier – I guess its because there isn’t as much weight balanced on such a small surface area.

The ring thing is also happening there are now some rings that I cannot wear on the fingers that I want to wear them.

This loosing weight malarkey can be a very expensive thing…………………but it’s worth it!!!

Without wanting to be too graphic or rude I have been told that we also loose fat on the ‘inside’ if you know what I mean…….???

Well done on the weight loss everyone!!

Aislinn x

Angie44

Silver Member
Aislinn you have me wondering if I am thinking what you are thinking and am like whatttttttttt lol

First of all congrats on the weight loss so far, fantastic!!!!:party0048:
Second of all, i've too many shoes that are too pretty and expensive to be replaced if it happens to me!!!!!:wave_cry:
If it does i'm buying insoles and blister-pads for the backs, could save me a fortune lol

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
I too have lost weight of my fingers and feet!

I was one of those girls who like comfy shoes- doc martens, new rock kiss ass boots, ballerina pumps etc. But since losing weight, I have found that I can now wear heels and I love it! My engagement and eternity rings are now too big which is quite upsetting as now I will need to get them made smaller!

As I have said already, Angie you are doing great! Hurrah and hazzah for shopping! xxx