Step 1 Sole Source Need re assurance from a pro

J.D

Silver Member
Second time I've woken up tonight to wee....

Will this be my life now or does it calm down?

That will be all, thank you.

From a very tired Jade x

When did you start? I found that on the first couple of days because I was drinking more than I did usually I was going to the loo more in the night. I don't know about anyone else but it seems to have settled down for me? x

I'm glad to hear it calmed down. 3 times I got up last night, really broken sleep I'm so tired today. Thank you x

Oh and I started yesterday x

Yes it will calm down after a few days, as you get rid of the glycogens you also lose water so it's not just the fluid your drinking, once they reduced it gets better :) also try maybe not drinking too much after say 8pm that worked for me.

Well my top tip would be to stick to the two litres a day and nothing after 7pm

There really is no need to consume more water - unless of course you're thirsty! All it does is place strain on your kidneys and you're drinking for the sake of it.

So drink the bulk of the water early ish in the day and then the night time waking a for a wee will stop

Thanks, yesterday I drank 4 pints throughout the day and 2 small bottles at work, I took one bed as I have tonsillitis and it was very painful last night. I never drank water before by its self I was all for tea coffee and pop lol. X

Back