Need recipe suggestions!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by flosmos, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. flosmos

flosmos Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I am currently at university and am going home on Friday for a few days. Most of the food I have will keep until I return but I have a half-full 500g pot of 0.01% fat natural yoghurt that is already opened and won't keep

I have a full day of meals here tomorrow, and was hoping to use as much of the yoghurt up as possible! I would love to hear your recipe/meal plan suggestions.

I don't mind if I have a green or original day. I have lots of quorn, frozen chicken, frozen salmon fillets, frozen turkey mince, plenty of veg and salad all the spices needed to make curries, and don't mind what I eat as long as I use up the yoghurt! I would welcome dinner, lunch or snack ideas :)

P.S. hope I posted in the right place :)

Many thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
  4. flosmos

flosmos Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Honey, that Pasta bake recipe looks lovely and uses a nice lot of yoghurt! I think I'll run to the corner shop for some tuna and make that.

Curry sounds tempting but I had sw curry for dinner tonight :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.