Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Need recipe suggestions!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by flosmos, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. flosmos

flosmos Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I am currently at university and am going home on Friday for a few days. Most of the food I have will keep until I return but I have a half-full 500g pot of 0.01% fat natural yoghurt that is already opened and won't keep

I have a full day of meals here tomorrow, and was hoping to use as much of the yoghurt up as possible! I would love to hear your recipe/meal plan suggestions.

I don't mind if I have a green or original day. I have lots of quorn, frozen chicken, frozen salmon fillets, frozen turkey mince, plenty of veg and salad all the spices needed to make curries, and don't mind what I eat as long as I use up the yoghurt! I would welcome dinner, lunch or snack ideas :)

P.S. hope I posted in the right place :)

Many thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
  4. flosmos

flosmos Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Honey, that Pasta bake recipe looks lovely and uses a nice lot of yoghurt! I think I'll run to the corner shop for some tuna and make that.

Curry sounds tempting but I had sw curry for dinner tonight :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.