Need some encouragement.

mrs_strac

Hi everyone.

I have been reading through your posts, but this is the first time I have posted here!

I am on week 3 on SS. First week i lost 6.5lbs 2nd week i lost 2lbs (i was on holiday broad too) and im halfway through week 3. I have about 1st 11lbs to lose from now. I feel lethargic and just had to eat. So i had a chicken salad for my lunch today.

How long did everyone do SS for before introdcing protein every now and again? I dont feel I need a proper meal everyday, just when i feel desperate. Like today!

Hope to get to know you all soon.

Every now and then il eat a bit of chicken with saalad or veg.... It hasnt affected my weightloss too much, ive lost 1st 10lbs in 6weeks, and have about the same to lose again.... I sometimes feel so sick and headachey. If u keep to the allowed food on ss+ menu u shouldnt fall out of ketosis :)

I'm doing SS+ at the moment... I'm on my second day. Yesterday I didn't have a 200kcal meal at all, didn't really fancy one, but I have a gig tonight so I'm thinking I should have one to boost my energy as I wouldn't want to faint or anything like that tonight! Thing is, what to eat on the go? Tin of tuna??

I think having a meal makes it harder as day 7 i had chicken n found it a struggle since....im sticking on 4 cd meals n water from now xx

I think having a meal makes it harder as day 7 i had chicken n found it a struggle since....im sticking on 4 cd meals n water from now xx

You're right!

Ive found myself almost back at square 1 again!

Going to stick to my 3/4 packets and use this forum for help and support!

Here comes 3 days of hell :)

I found adding food made it harder too.

Back