need some help please

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by nix192, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. nix192

nix192 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    pro points
    Hello all. Ive just restarted doing slimming world from home after putting 2 stone back on of the 5 i lost last year.
    Its not even been a week yet but i am so in the zone.My dilema is tonight is our once a month girly night out and we are going to a chinese all you can eat buffet.:eek:
    Has anyone got any advise on what the best things to eat are.I know i wont be a saint but i really dont want to ruin my hard work ive already put in this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jillica

Jillica Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I ordered a chinese last night and asked the chef what was the most least fattening meal they made on the menu! He said veg chow mein!
    Hope this helps!

4. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    beef in mushrooms is 4.5 syns, beef in black bean sauce is 5.5. chow meins are about 7 or 8, if you do a search I'm pretty sure there is a thread with lots of syn values in.
    However this is what flexi syns are for... allocate yourself a certain amount (upto 100) so you are still in control of what you eat.
    Personally I'd just enjoy it, 1 meal isn't going to make a huge difference to your week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.