Need some help...

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by BoomBoomBoom, 7 October 2009 Social URL.

1. BoomBoomBoom

BoomBoomBoom Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I've been on the xenical 2 days now and I've had no side effects at all. I haven't went to the toilet any more than normal.

Will it take a week for it to start working, or does that mean I'm sticking to the less than 15g of fat per meal and I wont experience the side effects?

And also, if your not experiencing any side effects then does that mean its working at all? Surely you would have to have a little extra excretement to ensure its working?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    your doing all the right things, you will only get orange nasties if you have too much fat.
    xx

4. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    You will get the orange stuff in your normal 'waste' because your body stores 1/3 of the fat in your gut rather than allowing your body to absorb it. So dont get to worry if you notice it. But loosing control of your bowls and making an accident would only happen if you eat to much fat. This is down to your body rejecting the stored fat and getting rid of it by any means. But keep going as you are, seems like your doing all the right steps.

Red.

5. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You do not need side effects to prove the tabs are working. Side effects only prove you're eating too much fat, weight loss proves the tabs are working :)
    xx

6. sweetcheaks

sweetcheaks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started the pills just over two weeks ago and not had any side effecte either, I was a bit worried they werent working but all the good advice on here tells me I must be doing it right, to be honest I have been very good as I work in an office and didn't want any nasty side effects I have my first weigh in at my Dr in two weeks time so that will be the moment if I lose any weight I will know I must be doing it right

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.