Need some help

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi guys

I have had a very stressful week this week with my kids being I'll, the washing machine broke, I had an assignment due and my Internet went down AND 12 hour shifts at work

I fell off the wagon BIG TIME. I was eating and at the same time crying cos I didn't want to eat. Every day I have had something since Sunday. I should have come on her sooner, but I was all over the place mentally.

I NEED to get back in the zone, and will start again today but I can't get over how I was eating and crying at the same time. I know I need to fit into my dress, I remember how great it felt to be slim so why can't I just break this habit of stuffing my face.

I feel very sad that I don't know if I'm going to be able to beat this fat fight.

Mel :-(

I know exactly how you feel Mel as I am in the same boat. I don't even know why I am doing it to be honest. I think with me it is s mixture of frustration at work and boredom with my life. All I do is go to work, come home, watch tv, go to bed and then get up for work again. I don't have anything exciting in my life at the moment.

I had my WI last night and have gained 3lbs. A fair bit of that would be the weight of the food and drink I had during the day yesterday but still.

My LLC has lost a lot of weight over the past few months and it really showed last night. I was so jealous and I thought to myself, why the hell can't I stick to it.

I don't really have any tips for you as I don't know what to do myself but wanted to let you know that you are not alone. If you need to chat feel free to pm me. We can get through this, we have done it before so we just need to find our strength again. It's in there somewhere!!!

Take care Mel x x

Hi Mel, I think a lot of people here can identify with you. The fact that you knew it wasn’t what you wanted whilst you were eating it is something though right? I would often stand in the kitchen shoving something into my mouth quickly before anyone noticed..not able to enjoy it or even taste it!!

The fact that you are here now telling us that what you want is to stop eating the foods that are making you fat, makes me think you are winning the “fat fight”. Think baby steps.. Good luck!

Back